1. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
2. A preconceived preference or idea.
3. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions.
4. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
5. Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavourable conviction of another or others.
In recent months, there has been a growing amount of media exposure given to a group of people who have a mission to ban, demonise, depopularise and otherwise attack owners of 4 wheel drive vehicles.
What this site is....
- This site is designed to provide a reasoned and informed response to some of the criticisms and arguments made against the vehicle genre.
- This site promotes freedom of choice in our daily lives
- This site promotes the mutual respect of all opinions on the subject
- This site aims to fill in the gaps in some of the 'carefully' selected data used in the anti-4x4 argument
What this site is not....
- This site is not designed to be a free-for-all rant, or personal attack against those who would have 4x4s banned.
- This site does not seek to over-simplify the issues, or to make light of the consequences of allowing personal liberty to be abused.
- This site is not designed to create a mud-slinging match, nor will it enter into one.
- This site is not focused on the small area of the UK that is London. We believe this is a national issue.
Please use the menu to explore the site...